If you are one of the kind of people who think Twitter is just for kids to tell each other they had macaroni for dinner (that used to be me), I think you should really take the time to listen to how effective Twitter can be as a marketing tool. Sarah’s team at Hubspot is focused on Lead Generation, and with her different tools and social media platforms, Hubspot finds about 50,000 new leads a month. Wow.
In this podcast we go over the ways Twitter can be effectively utilized, how important content is for a Twitter campaign, and other winning lead generation strategies. I learned a lot in this interview and I think you will too.
Listen now and you’ll hear Sarah and I talk about:
- (02:00) Introduction
- (05:00) Why use Twitter for lead generation?
- (07:20) How to determine a Twitter-Friendly content strategy
- (10:20) Has removing the opt-in form ever proved beneficial?
- (13:20) How do you get started with paid ads?
- (20:20) How to optimize your campaigns
- (22:20) What other tips do you have for Twitter campaigns?
- (24:20) Does using images help?
- (28:20) What tools are available for keywords?
More About This Episode
The Bright Ideas podcast is the podcast for business owners and marketers who want to discover how to use online marketing and sales automation tactics to massively grow their business.
It’s designed to help marketing agencies and small business owners discover which online marketing strategies are working most effectively today – all from the mouths of expert entrepreneurs who are already making it big.
About Sarah Goliger
- 12 ways to get personal with Twitter
- Twitter Marketing with Mark Shaefer
- How to define a Target Audience for your campaigns