If you could get more of the right kind of traffic to your website, do you think you could increase revenue?
Do you struggle to figure out the best way to deploy your resources to get this traffic?
If so, you are not alone.
In this episode of the Bright Ideas podcast, I’m joined by Mike Lieberman, co-founder and President of Square 2 Marketing – a highly successfully marketing agency focused on becoming the largest inbound marketing agency in the world.
When it comes to landing new clients, if you are still using the same strategies that you were using 5 years ago, you are probably not getting the results you could be.
In this interview, Mike and I talk at length about what is working for him (and his clients) when it comes to business development. Here’s just a few of the things you’ll hear when you listen to the interview:
- the first, most important, and most often overlooked step in planning for growth
- how to drive more traffic to your site
- the three most important activities you need for growth
- Mike’s dashboard for tracking the results of these activities
- how content fits into his marketing strategy
- the most important part of his content creation system
- how to generate more retainer business (Mike’s is almost ALL retainer business!)
- the service he delivers to his retainer clients
- the #1 way to make your firm more valuable, and more fun to run
This was a killer interview and if you run an agency, you are going to LOVE it :)
More About This Episode
The Bright Ideas podcast is the podcast for business owners and marketers who want to discover how to use online marketing and sales automation tactics to massively grow their business.
It’s designed to help marketing agencies and small business owners discover which online marketing strategies are working most effectively today – all from the mouths of expert entrepreneurs who are already making it big.
About Mike Lieberman
Co-founder and President of Square 2 Marketing, Mike is passionate about helping entrepreneurs turn their ordinary businesses into businesses people talk about. For over 10 years, Mike has been working hand in hand with business owners helping them create strategic marketing plans, compelling marketing messages, and innovative marketing tactics that drive revenue. More importantly, he is outspoken when challenging them to think differently so that their clients, customers, prospects, partners and friends spread the word about their businesses. Mike and his long-time friend Eric Keiles created Reality Marketing™ as a platform to teach entrepreneurs a new way to market their companies.