Would you like to be your own boss and work from home?
Would you like to run a million dollar company?
In this episode of the Bright Ideas podcast, I’m joined by Brandon Borso, founder of Muscle Marketing Co, a billboard advertising company that sells advertising space to public companies.
In Brandon and I’s conversation, you are going to hear us talk about:
- how his dad tried to talk him out of launching his own company
- how he came up with the idea
- how he landed his first client on the first call, and then spent his first 6 months failing miserably
- how he made a massive shift in his prospecting that resulted in 95% of the people he contacted getting back to him
- how he finds the contact information of the decision makers he needs to talk to
- the steps that he’s taken to hit $1M in total revenue
- and so much more…
More About This Episode
The Bright Ideas podcast is the podcast for business owners and marketers who want to discover how to use online marketing and sales automation tactics to massively grow their business.
It’s designed to help marketing agencies and small business owners discover which online marketing strategies are working most effectively today – all from the mouths of expert entrepreneurs who are already making it big.
About Brandon Borso
In 2008, Brandon Borso started Muscle Marketing as an a way to allow advertisers access to a specific audience, using a specific form of out of home advertising. Over the past 5 years his agency has expanded, giving small regional restaurants and Fortune 500 companies alike the ability to demographically target their core customers and speak to them where they live, work and play. Optimistic as to where the OOH industry is headed, integrating social and mobile with more traditional formats, Brandon looks forward to the future of advertising and plans to be part of it as he pursues a patent for a new OOH media format.