Have you ever thought about launching your own podcast but aren’t sure where to start?
Would you like to build a reputation as a thought leader in your niche?
In this episode of the Bright Ideas podcast, I’m joined by John Dumas of EntrepreneurOnFire.com and in this interview you are going to hear John and I discuss:
- why he started his show
- his monetization plan
- what he did to achieve 100,000 downloads a month so fast
- how he got his explainer video produced
- how he finds and recruits his guests
- how he hosts his show
- how he creates feeder podcasts to massively boost his exposure in the iTunes store
- which parts of his business he outsources
- his favorite tool for getting options from video
- which tools he uses to record and edit his show
- and so much more..
More About This Episode
The Bright Ideas podcast is the podcast for business owners and marketers who want to discover how to use online marketing and sales automation tactics to massively grow their business.
It’s designed to help marketing agencies and small business owners discover which online marketing strategies are working most effectively today – all from the mouths of expert entrepreneurs who are already making it big.
Download and Listen Later
About John Dumas
John Lee Dumas is the Founder and Host of EntrepreneurOnFire, a daily podcast that interviews today’s most inspiring and successful Entrepreneurs. EntrepreneurOnFire tells the journey of the spotlighted guest, sharing their early failures, AHA! moments, and insight into what is working for them now and why. Every show ends with a 5-question “Lightning Round” that pulls priceless nuggets of information from these incredibly successful Entrepreneurs.