How large of an impact do you think it would have on your business if your content was published on the influential outlets in your industry?
Would you like to become a thought leader like this, but aren’t sure exactly how to make it happen?
Would you like to achieve this position within 6 months?
In this episode of the Bright Ideas podcast, I’m joined by John Hall, founder of Digital Talent Agents, a company that hit 7 figures in revenue within its first year of business by helping companies, consultants, and other experts to achieve thought leadership in their space.
During our conversation, you are going to hear John and I talk about:
- The value of thought leadership and why so many fail to achieve it
- His 6 step plan for achieving thought leadership in your niche
- how his firm can help you get there sooner
- How he built his company
- How they landed their first 10 clients
- The most successful strategies they are using to attract clients now (almost 10% of the Inc 500 are clients)
- How to begin building relationships with leading publications
- Some of the biggest mistakes that he made building his company
- how they price their services
- The iPhone app he’s using to find topical things to read
- And so much more…
More About This Episode
The Bright Ideas podcast is the podcast for business owners and marketers who want to discover how to use online marketing and sales automation tactics to massively grow their business.
It’s designed to help marketing agencies and small business owners discover which online marketing strategies are working most effectively today – all from the mouths of expert entrepreneurs who are already making it big.
Download and Listen Later
About John Hall
John Hall is the founder and CEO of Digital Talent Agents. He is a graduate of University of Missouri-Columbia and lives in Columbia, Missouri.