If you have a business problem to solve, wouldn’t you like to talk to another entrepreneur who’s already solved the same problem?
For example, if you’re considering raising capital, wouldn’t it be a huge benefit to talk to other CEOs that have already done it?
What about if you are building a SaaS company. Wouldn’t you like to talk to other SaaS CEOs or CTOs? Of course you would!
In today’s episode of the Bright Ideas podcast, I’m joined by serial entrepreneur Dan Martell, Founder and CEO of Clarity.fm, a rapidly growing community of experts who are all willing to take your call to dispense business advice…and yes, you can even call Mark Cuban.
Dan and I had a really interesting conversation and when you listen, you are going to hear us talk about:
- the two companies he has already built and sold
- how he got the idea for Clarity.fm
- the first step that he took to discover if there was a market for his idea
- some of the big mistakes that he made early on
- how he overcame some of these major challenges
- advice for other entrepreneurs on dealing with major setbacks
- how to find and get introductions to the right investors for your company
- the pros and cons of taking investor money
- what Dan did when Facebook sent him an email that essentially put his prior company out of business
- and so much more…
I thoroughly enjoyed my talk with Dan and you will, too!
More About This Episode
The Bright Ideas podcast is the podcast for business owners and marketers who want to discover how to use online marketing and sales automation tactics to massively grow their business.
It’s designed to help marketing agencies and small business owners discover which online marketing strategies are working most effectively today – all from the mouths of expert entrepreneurs who are already making it big.
Download and Listen Later
About Dan Martell
Dan is a Canadian entrepreneur living in San Francisco. He’s the CEO/Founder of Clarity. Previously he co-founded Flowtown (Acquired ’11) and Spheric Technologies (Acquired ’08), and he’s a mentor @ 500Startup & GrowLabs. Dan is an angel investor in 15 other companies. Find his full bio here.