Do you run a marketing agency and want more new business?
Are you getting frustrated with outbound prospecting strategies that just aren’t working like they used to?
Would you like to create an inbound marketing system that provided you with a steady flow of new qualified leads?
If you answered yes to these questions, you are going to love the step by step new business development strategy that my guest and I talk about in interview.
In this episode of the Bright Ideas podcast, I’m joined by Michael Gass, the man behind Fuel Lines, a blog that has been ranked among the top 100 marketing blogs in the world by Ad Age’s Power 150.
When you listen to this interview, you are going to hear Michael and I talk about:
- the #1 mistake that 99% of agencies make when it comes to new business
- why they make this mistake and a risk free way to avoid it
- several examples of how Michael’s clients used his advice to land new accounts they otherwise never would have
- how Michael has used his own advice to build his own firm (and he’s never made a single cold call to do it)
- how social media plays a role in Michael’s strategy
- the 5 steps that you need to take to get started
- Michael’s favorite tool for building a large, targeted Twitter following in just 60 days
- Michael’s favorite tool for scheduling his social media activities
- how much time per day you should spending on social media
- the specific activities you should be using social media for
- how to effectively network online, so you can run your business from anywhere in the world you like
And so much more…
Be sure to check out many more of Michael’s Twitter strategies in his generous guest post.
More About This Episode
The Bright Ideas podcast is the podcast for business owners and marketers who want to discover how to use online marketing and sales automation tactics to massively grow their business.
It’s designed to help marketing agencies and small business owners discover which online marketing strategies are working most effectively today – all from the mouths of expert entrepreneurs who are already making it big.
About Michael Gass
Michael Gass is an international new business consultant to advertising, digital, media and PR agencies. Since 2007 he has led in the use of social media and content marketing strategies to make agency new business EASIER.
He is the founder of Fuel Lines, which has been rated among the top 100 marketing blogs in the world, according to Ad Age’s Power 150. You can reach Michael at email@example.com