Digital Marketing Strategy: How to Succeed with SEO and Inbound Marketing with Rand Fishkin
Rand Fishkin is the CEO of SEO software company; SEOmoz. He co-authored the Art of SEO from O’Reilly Media, co-founded Inbound.org, and was named on PSBJ’s 40 Under 40 List and BusinessWeek’s 30 Best Tech Entrepreneurs Under 30. Rand is an addict of all things content & social on the web, from his multiple blogs to Twitter, Google+, Facebook, LinkedIn, FourSquare and even a bit of Pinterest. In his minuscule spare time, Rand enjoys the company of his amazing wife, whose serendipitous travel blog chronicles their journeys.
Listen to the Audio
Our Chat Today
- how SEO has actually gotten easier, if you know what to do
- how a marketing agency (or any small business) should begin their inbound marketing campaign
- how to develop a lean SEO model and get it validated before you ever create any content
- how curation should play a role in your content creation
- the right way to curate so that Google and users will love you
- an example of a bi-weekly curation done by SEOmoz that is hugely successful
- how to think about SEO today so that you are in the lead in 5 years
- the keys to on-page optimization
- how to create unique value
- how Rand spends his time
- and so much more!