Have you ever thought of selling your company? Have you ever thought of writing a book and then becoming a highly sought after speaker?
If you’ve ever dreamed of doing either of these, then you are going to love hearing today’s interview.
In this episode of the Bright Ideas podcast, I’m joined by CC Chapman; author, speaker, and entrepreneur.
In this interview, you are going to hear CC and I talk about:
- His new book Amazing Things Will Happen
- how he got his publishing deal with Wiley
- the process he went through to write his book
- the importance of an editor, and how to find one
- the impact that writing the book has had on his career
- how he started his last company
- the shift that took place when they hired their first employee
- how he sold his company and his advice to others considering selling
- what entrepreneurs should be doing today to create growth
More About This Episode
The Bright Ideas podcast is the podcast for business owners and marketers who want to discover how to use online marketing and sales automation tactics to massively grow their business.
It’s designed to help marketing agencies and small business owners discover which online marketing strategies are working most effectively today – all from the mouths of expert entrepreneurs who are already making it big.
About CC Chapman
C.C. is the co-author (with Ann Handley) of the best seller Content Rules, a book that showcases the value of “organizations as publishers.” Content Rules clearly explains how companies can create remarkable blogs, podcasts, webinars, ebooks, and more — content that converts online audiences into customer evangelists. It was published in December 2010 by Wiley.
In 2007, C.C. co-founded The Advance Guard, a marketing agency. After two stellar years, the company was acquired by Campfire. Now a freelance consultant looking for the next great challenge, C.C. understands the entrepreneurial spirit, and the “in the trenches” economic and organizational challenges companies face every day. He currently serves on the Board of Directors for both Wediko and Know My World.