Lee Frederiksen is an acclaimed author and Managing Partner at Hinge, a re-branding and consulting agency for professional services firms.
I had the distinct pleasure to talk with this very intelligent and successful guest and learn how he used content marketing to attract high revenue clients. Lee shared some truly brilliant marketing ideas with me; I was so impressed that I went back and re-listened to our entire interview.
With clients reaching the billion dollar mark in sales, Lee is an expert in bringing on quality leads and establishing solid relationships. Listen as we discuss lead generation techniques, finding the right firms, and creating a winning content marketing strategy.
(If you want to hear more from agency leaders on lead generation and digital marketing strategy, be sure and check out this podcast episode with Toby Jenkins.)
Listen now and you’ll hear Lee and I talk about:
- (02:30) Guest background and introduction
- (04:30) What are some of the marketing challenges faced by professional services firms?
- (06:00) What are the marketing activities professional services firms should be using?
- (13:30) Can you tell us about your content marketing strategy?
- (23:30) Can you tell us how you ensure your content is seen by your audience?
- (26:30) Please tell us how you capture leads from your site
- (28:30) How do you nurture your leads?
- (34:30) What advice do you have for new content marketers?
- (38:30) Why is niche specialization so important?
- (44:30) Why did you choose professional services opposed to a sub-niche?
- (46:30) How does paid traffic play a role?
More About This Episode
The Bright Ideas podcast is the podcast for business owners and marketers who want to discover how to use online marketing and sales automation tactics to massively grow their business.
It’s designed to help marketing agencies and small business owners discover which online marketing strategies are working most effectively today – all from the mouths of expert entrepreneurs who are already making it big.
— Trent Dyrsmid (@TrentDyrsmid) February 25, 2014
About Lee Frederiksen
Lee Frederiksen, Ph.D., is an award-winning marketer and renowned business strategist who helped pioneer the field of research-driven marketing. A rare combination of businessman and research scientist, Lee draws on his Ph.D. in behavioral psychology and his entrepreneurial experience as CEO of three successful firms to help clients achieve high growth and profitability. His research also forms the basis for his six highly acclaimed books on the topics of organizational growth, marketing, and business strategy.