Rachel Cogar is the CEO of Puma Creative, a 7-figure boutique inbound marketing agency and an evangelist for inbound marketing methodology. In addition to running her business, Rachel juggles Mom duties with three children, including a 6-week-old newborn.
Puma Creative is a 100% virtual agency with a team of 13 people all around the world. They focus on small to mid-size businesses around the world that believe in the power of inbound marketing. Their clients are all on retainers of $4000 – $10,000 per month.
Would you like your business to look like that? When you listen to this episode, you will learn exactly how she did it.
Listen now and you’ll hear Rachel and I talk about:
- (04:45) Introduction
- (05:30) What types of customers do you most often attract?
- (08:30) What size retainer do you charge?
- (10:30) What research do you rely on?
- (11:40) Which Healthcare sub-niches do are you having success with?
- (14:30) How did you get traction in healthcare?
- (19:00) How are you using LinkedIn in your marketing sales?
- (21:40) Please explain your process to qualify a lead.
- (25:00) Do you pass your qualified leads to another application?
- (28:00) How do I automate the sales process?
- (35:00) Please explain some of your internal procedures & processes.
- (48:00) Please tell us about your ROWE(Results Only Work Environment).
- (54:00) What advice would you give to people looking to build a virtual team?
- How I’m using hubspot and zapier post
- Basecamp video
- How to close a 10k retainer(Presentation)
- Virtual Freedom
- B2B Inbound Campaign Asset Checklist (make your own copy)
- Assets of an Inbound Marketing Campaign
- Chris O’Byrne’s site
More About This Episode
The Bright Ideas podcast is the podcast for business owners and marketers who want to discover how to use online marketing and sales automation tactics to massively grow their business.
It’s designed to help marketing agencies and small business owners discover which online marketing strategies are working most effectively today – all from the mouths of expert entrepreneurs who are already making it big.
About Rachel Cogar
Rachel Cogar, the Founder and CEO of Puma Creative, a HubSpot Gold Certified International Consultancy, is a progressive-thinking, profit-driven inbound marketer who isn’t afraid to try something new. Always on the cutting edge of innovation and best practice, Rachel is revered as a thought leader AND a doer in the field of business strategy, communications and inbound marketing. Rachel and her team consult and coach clients across the world to perform at optimal levels for lead generation and demand generation marketing. Rachel is the author of The Inbound Marketing Worldview, the up and coming business book that describes the belief system we have about consumerism and how our worldview affects our behavior as marketers.
Rachel’s ambition and her ability to think “bigger” attracts CEOs and marketing teams who can see past tradition and want to be remarkable. Her passion for remarkability is dynamic and infectious, and continues to guide clients and their marketing teams to great success. Rachel believes that *sometimes* the rules truly do not apply – that is, the rules we’ve always known – but have never questioned. Question the rules; question the norm; and always look for ways to be remarkable.