Having trouble conveying your message to customers? Not closing sales as efficiently as you would like? You might have to adjust your buyer persona.
If you haven’t created a buyer persona, you are wasting your time and money. In this episode, I dive into some quick tips on how to create a relevant persona and how to use that to create relevant content – all of which leads to a successful content marketing strategy. Take a quick listen and you’ll learn:
- Why Buyer Personas Are So Important
- The Consequences of Not Identifying Your Ideal Customer
- What the Right Customer Can Do For Your Business
- Audience Jacking and How to Find Your Ideal Customer
- Tools For Identifying Potential Leads
For more episodes from myself and other accomplished business professionals, Subscribe now and don’t miss out on future shows.
- The Digital Marketing Handbook
- Creating a Buyer Persona
- Quantcast Tool
- QuickSprout Tool From Neil Patel
More About This Episode
The Bright Ideas podcast is the podcast for business owners and marketers who want to discover how to use online marketing and sales automation tactics to massively grow their business. It’s designed to help marketing agencies and small business owners discover which online marketing strategies are working most effectively today – all from the mouths of expert entrepreneurs who are already making it big.
- How Content Marketing Has Forever Changed How To Attract Clients and How You Can Take Advantage of This Shift
- Dave Kerpen on LinkedIn Stardom, Viral Success, and Launching an Ad Agency