Do you ever feel like there is just not enough time in the day to get everything done?
Do you feel like you have a crystal clear picture of exactly what success looks like for your business?
Would you like to hear from another small business owner who is successfully making the transition from owner/operator to just owner?
If you are looking for actionable tactics and strategies that you can use to spend more time working “on” your business, as opposed to “in” it, you are going to love listening in on the discussion that we have in this interview.
My guest on the show today is Brad Martineau, founder of Sixth Division – a leading source of coaching, training, and done for you services for Infusionsoft users.
When you listen to this interview, you are going to hear Brad and I talk about:
- (9:35) Brad’s biggest challenge
- (12:52) How to transition from Solopreneur to Entrepreneur
- (18:05) The story of Pardot & what anyone building a business can learn from their strategies
- (20:05) How to define what success means to you
- (23:35) How plusthis helps capture more leads, target them more effectively, and sell more products
- (27:15) How Iron Tribe (a past brightideas guest) uses plusthis with great success
- (30:05) How to customize thank you pages
- (30:10) How Laura Roeder (another past BrightIdeas guest) uses plusthis
- (35:05) What transactional text messaging is and how you can use it to offer a speedy response to your customers
- (40:05) How to use expiring promotions to offer time-limited discounts
- (48:05) How to use a Cycler Tool to determine the order in which you deliver content
- (55:00) Lightning Round
I learned a great deal in this interview, and strongly encourage that you go check it out now.
- Sixth Division
- Plus This
- Elite Forum
- (book) Ready Fire Aim by Michael Masterson
- Interview with Forrest Walden
- Interview with Laura Roeder
- Interview with Casey Graham
- (book) Mastering Rockefeller Habits by Verne Harnish
- (book) No B.S. Pricing Strategy by Dan Kennedy
More About This Episode
The Bright Ideas podcast is the podcast for business owners and marketers who want to discover how to use online marketing and sales automation tactics to massively grow their business.
It’s designed to help marketing agencies and small business owners discover which online marketing strategies are working most effectively today – all from the mouths of expert entrepreneurs who are already making it big.
About Brad Martineau
Back in the day, he was the sixth employee at Infusionsoft, and spent over six years leading the product development efforts as a key member of the Infusionsoft leadership team. He had a blast and learned a ton doing this, all while getting to rub shoulders with many very highly successful entrepreneurs.
Brad is married with five kids, loves playing basketball, is addicted to fitted hats, and is pretty into the whole entrepreneur thing.