Do you run a small marketing agency and struggle to attract enough new clients to meet your growth goals?
Would you like to discover a way to put client attraction on autopilot?
In this episode of the Bright Ideas podcast, my guest on the show is Shaun Whynacht, founder of Blue Cow Creative, a small marketing agency based in Nova Scotia, Canada. I learned of Shaun at the last Infusioncon and when I heard that he’d doubled his revenue in just a year, I asked him to come on the show to share his story.
When you listen to this fascinating and informative interview, you are going to hear Shaun and I talk about:
- (02:13) Who he is and what his company is all about
- (04:13) The results they’ve achieved (doubling their revenue!)
- (04:58) What they did prior to what they’re doing now
- (06:13) A big investment they made, and the cost of signing up
- (08:13) How they capture leads
- (10:53) Specific tactics they use for lead magnets
- (11:53) Their focus on educating prospects
- (13:13) How they segment their list
- (15:49) The type of lead magnets they use
- (18:43) Which social networks are working for them
- (19:58) How they drive traffic
- (21:13) A description of their lead nurture process
- (22:58) How they are using the phone to follow up
- (25:03) How they are converting prospects
- (26:43) How they qualify leads
- (31:13) How they are using testimonials
- (33:53) How Infusionsoft has exponentially improved their nurturing
- (38:13) How they are using Infusionsoft for operations
- (39:46) Lightning round
- The Bright Ideas Marketing Mastermind
- Book: Permission Marketing by Seth Godin
- Bright Ideas Lifecycle Marketing Webinar
- Technology Tool Tip: JobChangeAlerts.com
More About This Episode
The Bright Ideas podcast is the podcast for business owners and marketers who want to discover how to use online marketing and sales automation tactics to massively grow their business.
It’s designed to help marketing agencies and small business owners discover which online marketing strategies are working most effectively today – all from the mouths of expert entrepreneurs who are already making it big.
About Shaun Whynacht
As a leader in social media consulting, Blue Cow is on the leading edge of technology application, combining an up-to-the minute understanding of current tools and trends with proven skills in creative design and video production to offer clients the latest, hippest approach to their business needs. But Blue Cow’s approach dictates that superior customer service and a personalized approach is the hallmark of their operation; here high tech meets down home.
It’s a business acumen that has made converts of business operators who have experienced the philosophy; developed by company President Shaun Whynacht; of educate, engage and accelerate in which clients learn about the options available, buy-in to those concepts, and then, through applying those tools and trends, meet their goals. But it’s a process that is preambled by Blue Cow’s astute understanding of the technologies and deep interest in the needs of the client. There’s no love-‘em and leave-‘em in these relationships – Blue Cow and their clients stay committed to each other for the long haul!
And with that track record, it’s no wonder that the youthful Mr. Whynacht (he’s, amazingly, just 32) has earned the attention of regional business leaders who have featured him and his firm in High Flyers, a showcase of the region’s most promising up-and-coming entrepreneurs.