Would you like to fire all your clients and completely re-invent your business if doing so was going to give you more freedom and more profits?
Would you like to use content marketing to attract new customers?
That is exactly what Laura Roeder did.
Two years ago, Laura was a web designer, working from home earning just shy of $100,000. Today, her company is doing just over $1M, she has four employees, and she runs her company while traveling the world.
Suffice to say, she’s got a lot more freedom (and money) today than she did two years ago – thanks largely to a shift in her strategy and the use of Infusionsoft.
In this episode of the Bright Ideas podcast, Laura is going to share with me exactly how she made the transformation. In our discussion, you will hear the two of us talk about:
- how to create business fame and why it’s so important
- how to garner the attention of major media outlets
- her (very successful) guest posting strategy
- how she attracted so many people to write for her blog
- how and why she repurposes much of her content
- how she’s built her team of superstars
- how content marketing has played a huge role in her traffic generation
- her business model and the software she’s using to run it
- how she determines which courses to create and how she creates them
- how she is working towards being more metrics driven
- how she is using Google analytics and Kiss metrics to help her make better decisions
- her favorite blogs
- her favorite book
- and so much more….
More About This Episode
The Bright Ideas podcast is the podcast for business owners and marketers who want to discover how to use online marketing and sales automation tactics to massively grow their business.
It’s designed to help marketing agencies and small business owners discover which online marketing strategies are working most effectively today – all from the mouths of expert entrepreneurs who are already making it big.
About Laura Roeder
She is the creator of LKR Social Media Marketer and Creating Fame and author of Facebook Fame: The Facebook Marketing Bible For The Small Business.