If you heard about a marketing agency that had increased revenue by 3,596.8% over a 3 year period, do you think that would be a firm you’d want to learn from?
Are you looking for ways to get more attention for your firm (or your clients) from the media?
If you answered yes to either of these questions, you are in luck!
In this episode of the Bright Ideas podcast, my guest is Aaron Aders, co-founder and Market Research Director of Digital Relevance (formerly Slingshot SEO) which was named the fastest growing private company in Central Indiana with a 3 year growth rate of 3596.8%!
When you listen to this fascinating and informative interview, you are going to hear Aaron and I talk about:
- (00:00) the service that his firm offers that is in such huge demand
- (3:00) how they launched their company without any outside funding
- (4:00) a very ingenious referral strategy that played a pivotal role in their very early days
- (5:50) how they produced an industry report that literally catapulted them into the spotlight and brought them to the attention of their target market
- (11:00) how they got their next report, a blog optimization guide, covered by Inc magazine
- (16:00) an overview of their Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 3 content production plans that is used to underpin all the media attention they receive
- (20:00) how they produce their own blog content, how Google authorship plays a role, and how to get credit (from Google) to their writing team
- (24:00) how they nurture their leads to become qualified prospects that the sales team should talk to
- (28:00) an explanation of the specific process that a lead goes through in their funnels to become qualified
I learned a great deal in this interview, and strongly encourage that you go check it out now.
More About This Episode
The Bright Ideas podcast is the podcast for business owners and marketers who want to discover how to use online marketing and sales automation tactics to massively grow their business.
It’s designed to help marketing agencies and small business owners discover which online marketing strategies are working most effectively today – all from the mouths of expert entrepreneurs who are already making it big.
About Aaron Aders
Aaron is co-founder of digitalrelevance™, a national leader in inbound marketing, planning and execution. Building on more than a decade of Internet marketing experience, Aaron steers the strategic vision behind digitalrelevance™ marketing strategy, research and collateral. Aaron also maintains a weekly tech column at Inc.com and has contributed content to various national publications including Time.com, Businessweek, Money Magazine, and SmartData Collective – where he also serves on the board of advisors.