Digital Marketing Strategy: How to Make Your Agency Website 30% More Effective with Mark OBrien
Would you like to drastically shorten the time it takes you to get thousands of subscribers on your list?
Do you think that if you had 4,000 engaged subscribers that you would see a meaningful impact on the bottom line?
Would you like to hear from a guy who’s done it successfully?
In this episode of the Bright Ideas podcast, I’m joined by Mark O’Brien, CEO of NewFangled.com and in our discussion, you are going to hear Mark and I talk about:
- why many marketing agency websites aren’t consistently generating qualified leads
- the four goals your site should help your firm to achieve
- how to create content that will engage your audience
- how to add thousands of subscribers to your list in under 30 days
- the CRM and marketing automation tools that you need to be an expert in
- the key performance indicators that an agency site should be measured by
- how Mark went from intern to President to CEO of his agency
- the structure of the deal he put together to buy his firm
- And so much more…
More About This Episode
The Bright Ideas podcast is the podcast for business owners and marketers who want to discover how to use online marketing and sales automation tactics to massively grow their business.
It’s designed to help marketing agencies and small business owners discover which online marketing strategies are working most effectively today – all from the mouths of expert entrepreneurs who are already making it big.
About Mark O’Brien
Mark is fortunate to be able to spend his days working with the fantastic Newfangled team to discover new ways of planning and delivering the greatest conversion-focused websites they can imagine for their clients.
The way Mark sees it, he has three jobs. The first is to make sure Newfangled is the kind of company that attracts and retains top talent. The second is to develop and maintain the right kind of client relationships so that they’re able to do this work they love for as long as possible. The third job is to work with the Newfangled team and their clients to make sure that they’re offering the right strategic and technological solutions. If they’ve got the right people and the right clients, and are creating sites that have a significant impact on our client’s business, things are good.