The first thing you’ll notice about Adam is his charming accent.
The second is how well-versed he is in digital marketing strategy. Adam generously shares his strategies, and how they have helped him turn his company into a multi-million dollar marketing agency. Learn how he and Toby Jenkins got their company started, and they strategies they use now to attract clients to come to them – clients who are willing to pay big money to hear their advice.
Listen now and you’ll hear Adam and I talk about:
- (03:10) Introductions
- (09:00) The first phone call Adam has with a prospective client
- (16:00) How often are prospects asking for a discount?
- (18:00) Adam’s content strategy
- (24:30) Which content has converted the best?
- (33:00) What kind/size of companies is Bluewire Media targeting now?
- (36:00) What is Adam doing to attract clients that are willing to pay $7,000/day?
- (49:00) How are these clients finding Bluewire?
More About This Episode
The Bright Ideas podcast is the podcast for business owners and marketers who want to discover how to use online marketing and sales automation tactics to massively grow their business.
It’s designed to help marketing agencies and small business owners discover which online marketing strategies are working most effectively today – all from the mouths of expert entrepreneurs who are already making it big.
About Adam Franklin
Adam Franklin is a social media speaker and marketing manager of Bluewire Media – the web strategy consulting firm he co-founded in 2005 with school mate Toby Jenkins. Adam is a social media commentator on 2UE and writes for two of the Top 25 Business Blogs in Australia (Startup Smart and Bluewire Media).
He lives and breathes Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Google+ and email marketing. Adam co-created the Web Strategy Planning Template and co-wrote the e-book Web Strategy Secrets which have been downloaded by thousands of people worldwide. Adam has been featured on Smart Company’s Hot 30 Under 30 and the Dynamic Business 2010 Young Guns lists of young entrepreneurs, as well as in the latest edition of David Meerman Scott’s book “The New Rules of Marketing & PR.”
- Interview with partner Toby Jenkins
- How Content Marketing Has Changed How To Attract Clients
- Podcast with Marcus Sheridan on Content Marketing