One of Joe Mechlinski’s favorite things to ask is, “How can we add value now?” Joe built his management consulting firm into a multi-million dollar business by providing tremendous value for his clients, helping them achieve significant growth in their companies.
Joe shares many of his strategies in his New York Times bestselling book, Grow Regardless: Of Your Business’s Size, Your Industry, or the Economy… and Despite the Government!
Digital marketing strategy forms a cornerstone of Joe’s success. He shares with us what he did to make the launch of his book a success, as well as how he uses content marketing in his own business.
Of course, that only scratches the surface of the good ideas that Joe shares in this interview.
Listen now and you’ll hear Joe and I talk about:
- (01:55) Introduction
- (03:25) His bio and background
- (06:10) How they got started in business
- (08:55) How they dealt with their worst month ever
- (12:55) How to position yourself to charge a retainer
- (15:55) How they got their early clients
- (18:55) Where you can be most successful first
- (23:25) Overview of how they positioned themselves to command value pricing
- (27:55) Why having 3 business goals was a big challenge and what they did about it
- (30:55) Overview of Content Marketing strategy
- (34:55) Overview of Book Launch success
More About This Episode
The Bright Ideas podcast is the podcast for business owners and marketers who want to discover how to use online marketing and sales automation tactics to massively grow their business.
It’s designed to help marketing agencies and small business owners discover which online marketing strategies are working most effectively today – all from the mouths of expert entrepreneurs who are already making it big.
About Joe Mechlinski
He is also the author of the New York Times bestseller Grow Regardless: Of Your Business’s Size, Your Industry or the Economy… and Despite the Government!