As the host of Bright Ideas, I get to interview a lot of very successful people and every time I do I have one goal: to totally knock your socks off. I want the interview to be so good that you just can’t help but tell everyone you know about it.
Today’s interview with Viveka von Rosen on how to ignite your content marketing with LinkedIn is one such interview. It was so full of golden nuggets that I had to take two full pages of notes!
When you listen to this interview, you are going to learn:
- how to prospect without EVER making another cold call again
- how to develop a killer LinkedIn strategy so that it doesn’t turn into yet “another” social network that just sucks up your time
- the #1 mistake to avoid when building your network (make this mistake and you can never recover from it)
- 2 killer LinkedIn hacks that will allow you to connect with whoever you want without having a premium account
- what I was doing wrong with my profile and how I fixed it
- how to become a master with groups so that you exponentially increase your reach
- how to find the keywords that you should be targeting, and then what to do (and what NOT to do) with them
- how to create a ninja boolean search to find just the right prospects for your products
- how to leverage LinkedIn signals to keep a watchful eye on what people are saying about you and your competition
- how to ensure that your profile is configured for maximum benefit
- and so much more!!
LinkedIn is a powerful business tool that you can use to make valuable connections for yourself and your company. Do not skip this interview!
More About This Episode
The Bright Ideas podcast is the podcast for business owners and marketers who want to discover how to use online marketing and sales automation tactics to massively grow their business.
It’s designed to help marketing agencies and small business owners discover which online marketing strategies are working most effectively today – all from the mouths of expert entrepreneurs who are already making it big.
About Viveka von Rosen
Viveka von Rosen started using LinkedIn in 2006 when she saw a presentation on the opportunities of Business Networking with LinkedIn. Having doubled her own business with F2F networking, she saw the immense potential of a business online networking site.
Viveka is known internationally as the “LinkedIn Expert” and speaks to business owners, corporations, Legal Firms and associations on the benefits of marketing with social media, and in particular LinkedIn.
Author of “LinkedIn Marketing: An Hour A Day” for John Wiley & Sons, she is also a regular source on LinkedIn for prestigious news outlets such as Mashable.com, TheSocialMediaExaminer.com and The Miami Herald. She is the host of the biggest LinkedIn chat on Twitter: #LinkedInChat (Recently quoted by Mashable as one of the top 10 business blogs) and co-moderator of LinkedStrategies, the largest LinkedIn strategy group on LinkedIn.