Alan Vitberg rapidly grew his marketing agency from a $100K to a $300K firm.
- why he chose his specific niches
- how he generates leads
- his content marketing strategy
- his LinkedIn strategies (and mistakes he made)
If you’re an independent marketing consultant who would like to build a team and really grow your agency, you will definitely want to listen to this podcast.
Listen now and you’ll hear Alan and I talk about:
- (04:25) Introduction
- (05:55) Overview of his firm and strategy
- (07:55) Why did you pick CPAs?
- (11:55) Please describe your content marketing strategy
- (17:10) Please give me an example of a compelling TOFU offer for a CPA
- (25:25) How do you promote your content?
- (34:25) How should the solo operator start to build a team to deliver services?
- (35:55) How do you go about building relationships with other partners?
- (37:05) How did you land your first manufacturer as a client?
- (39:15) How do you prioritize your time?
More About This Episode
The Bright Ideas podcast is the podcast for business owners and marketers who want to discover how to use online marketing and sales automation tactics to massively grow their business.
It’s designed to help marketing agencies and small business owners discover which online marketing strategies are working most effectively today – all from the mouths of expert entrepreneurs who are already making it big.
About Alan Vitberg
Alan Vitberg is owner of VitbergLLC, a marketing agency for B2B and professional services firms. He is a nationally recognized marketing executive, speaker, and author, specializing in helping clients grow their top line though design and execution of lead generation campaigns, “get found first” internet strategies, installation of inbound marketing programs, and laser focusing marketing budgets for more ROI.
Alan is one of the nation’s foremost experts on designing and building websites for lead generation, and is a specialist in content marketing and the use of social media for lead generation.
Prior to VitbergLLC, Alan was the award winning Chief Marketing Officer for a Top 100, mega regional CPA firm (The Bonadio Group). During his tenure, the firm grew from a $12 million/110 person company to a multi-disciplined, $43 million/6 location firm employing 350 people. In addition to branding, strategic, and tactical activities that helped secure a position as the market’s dominant leader for accounting and consulting services, he developed and installed one of the first inbound marketing programs in the nation for professional services firms.
Prior to Bonadio, Alan worked in both B2B and B2C environments, for firms including ALEON Corporation, and Young & Rubicam. His responsibilities included lead generation campaigns; sales support and collateral; brand building; niche building; and both traditional and e-based advertising, collateral, and public relations activities.