Someone people say said is print is dead…
Apparently, Vitaly Golomb didn’t hear them.
Vitaly has been a part of one of the greatest moves towards this industry’s revival in the past decade. Find out how he lead the charge to create an InterTech Technology Award-Winning start-up (with other winners including Photoshop in 1991) and change the face of the print business. His thoughts on entrepreneurship and product creation are worth a listen.
Listen now and you’ll hear Vitaly and I talk about:
- (02:30) Introductions
- (03:30) How to choose a fundable idea?
- (05:00) Can you go from a landing page and pre-orders to funding?
- (13:00) Can you be a founder and be a developer?
- (15:30) Can you give an example of success?
- (17:40) What are the 4 paradigms of design?
- (20:30) What is capital efficiency?
- (21:30) What are the biggest mistakes you see founders making today?
- (24:30) How does a lifestyle business differ from a venture-backed business?
- (27:00) Is the venture-backed path better that a lifestyle business?
- Keen Systems
- The Entrepreneurial Bible To Venture Capital by Andrew Romans
- Founders at Work: Stories of Startups’ Early Days by Jessica Livingston
- Spent: Sex, Evolution, and Consumer Behavior by Geoffrey Miller
More About This Episode
The Bright Ideas podcast is the podcast for business owners and marketers who want to discover how to use online marketing and sales automation tactics to massively grow their business.
It’s designed to help marketing agencies and small business owners discover which online marketing strategies are working most effectively today – all from the mouths of expert entrepreneurs who are already making it big.
Click to Tweet: Vitaly Golomb on How to Raise Funding for Your Startup