Reid Genauer is the CEO of Magisto. Magisto uses artificial intelligence to transform ordinary photos and videos into professional movies. Currently they make about 10 million movies/month.
It’s fun to use ->> Go check it out
The topic of this interview won’t be on Magisto though, we will focus on partner marketing. Partner marketing has played a big role in the growth of Magisto.
Listen to this interview so you can understand what to expect with from a partnership and learn how to choose the right partners as you start or grow your business.
Listen now and you’ll hear Reid and I talk about:
- (01:00) Introductions
- (05:30) How did you get started with partner marketing?
- (07:00) What was one of first mistakes you made and what did you learn?
- (11:30) What can go wrong with a doing a “value exchange” deal?
- (13:17) How do you initiate a conversation the right people?
- (17:30) How do consultants play a role in getting in the door?
- (20:50) How do you move from conversation to action?
- (25:23) How do you like to be contacted?
- (27:55) How do you figure out how to structure the financial aspect?
More About This Episode
The Bright Ideas podcast is the podcast for business owners and marketers who want to discover how to use online marketing and sales automation tactics to massively grow their business.
It’s designed to help marketing agencies and small business owners discover which online marketing strategies are working most effectively today – all from the mouths of expert entrepreneurs who are already making it big.
About Reid Genauer
Reid Genauer, Chief Marketing Officer of Magisto, has always always been fueled by building things. He first discovered this love of entrepreneurship as the lead singer of an independent rock band called Strangefolk, based out of Vermont. They toured the country and made nearly a dozen albums on the back of bootstrapped hard work and DIY sheer will. That passion for working with a small team to build something special has led Reid to the intersection of media and disruptive technology – a location at the heart of the Magisto story.