Sometimes, you can’t help but root for the little guy.
Adeel Ahmad was looking for a way to optimize the business end of things for small retailers, and with that idea, Shopseen was born. In this interview Adeel and I talk about how he saw the need for change, created his startup, and drew in a large customer base in a short period of time.
If you’re looking for ideas on startups, especially SaaS startups, you should check out this podcast.
Listen now and you’ll hear Adeel and I talk about:
- (02:05) Who are you and what do you do?
- (05:25) How did you got 2200 users in 6 months?
- (08:25) How did you validate your idea?
- (16:25) How did you get their first 10 customers?
- (18:25) How did you determine how to price your product?
- (22:25) Tell us about a time when an assumption you made was way off
- (25:15) How has investor funding played out?
- (30:25) How has your past been of help to you with Shopseen?
More About This Episode
The Bright Ideas podcast is the podcast for business owners and marketers who want to discover how to use online marketing and sales automation tactics to massively grow their business.
It’s designed to help marketing agencies and small business owners discover which online marketing strategies are working most effectively today – all from the mouths of expert entrepreneurs who are already making it big.