Our guest today is Dan Moyle. Dan is in charge of marketing over at AmeriFirst Mortgage. Dan knows how to succeed with inbound marketing in a ‘boring’ industry.
If you are in an industry that many would consider ‘boring’, and you’re not sure how you could possibly come up with enough to write about, this interview is for you. Dan shares the strategy he’s used at AmeriFirst to produce a lot of content that has produced fantastic results.
Listen now and you’ll hear Dan and I talk about:
- (01:30) Introductions
- (05:00) What results has AmeriFirst achieved from inbound marketing?
- (08:00) What kind of content do you publish?
- (09:30) How did you get started 4 years ago?
- (14:30) How did you develop your buyer personas?
- (17:10) How did you relate your content to your desired audience?
- (19:00) What is peripheral content and how did it play a role?
- (22:30) What is another way to come up with content ideas?
- (25:00) How has video played a role in your content and strategy?
- (28:00) What’s involved in video production?
- (32:53) What do you use social media for?
- (42:00) How long should people expect it to take to get results?
More About This Episode
The Bright Ideas podcast is the podcast for business owners and marketers who want to discover how to use online marketing and sales automation tactics to massively grow their business.
It’s designed to help marketing agencies and small business owners discover which online marketing strategies are working most effectively today – all from the mouths of expert entrepreneurs who are already making it big.
About Dan Moyle
Dan Moyle is the Creative Director of Marketing and Communications for AmeriFirst Home Mortgage. A former TV news producer, content creation and audience development (lead generation) comes pretty naturally to Dan. An advocate of inbound marketing, Dan launched TheInboundEvangelist.com to help spread the message. In his spare time, Dan is a blended family dad and a founding board member of Talons Out Honor Flight.