If you want to learn marketing from someone who knows his stuff, you could do worse than to talk with Meny Hoffman, CEO of Ptex Group, a growing marketing agency with 27 employees.
Unlike many marketing agencies that haven’t reached the size of Ptex Group, Meny’s company has multiple divisions. Ptex supports their clients with everything from strategic planning and branding; to specific design, print and web development work. They even have an in-house call center that can answer phones on behalf of their clients.
Another unique offering from Ptex Group is their “Let’s Talk Buisness” conference, a one day live event that sold out of seats at 650 attendees.
There are a lot more goodies in this interview. When you listen, you’ll hear Meny and I talk about:
- An overview of his lead generation strategy
- How to generate leads beyond referrals
- The details of the compensation plan for his sales reps
- An overview of a marketing funnel, and why it’s so important to focus on the human touch
- An overview of a ‘Project Awarded’ campaign
- Why he has a call center division
- An overview of their business conference, including how they generated sponsorship revenue
More About This Episode
The Bright Ideas podcast is the podcast for business owners and marketers who want to discover how to use online marketing and sales automation tactics to massively grow their business.
It’s designed to help marketing agencies and small business owners discover which online marketing strategies are working most effectively today – all from the mouths of expert entrepreneurs who are already making it big.
About Meny Hoffman
Meny Hoffman is the CEO of Ptex Group, an Inc. 500/5000-ranked marketing and business services firm headquartered in Brooklyn, NY. A longtime entrepreneur, he specializes in creating strategic marketing solutions and business-boosting tactics to help small businesses achieve higher levels of success.
To learn more, follow Meny Hoffman on Twitter or email him at email@example.com.