If you sell, or plan to sell information products online, there are some things about online payment processing that you need to be aware of.
For example, did you know that the credit card companies consider information products to be high risk? Did you know that a merchant account provider can keep your money for as long as 18 months? If you were to lose your merchant account during a product launch, do you have a back up plan?
In this episode of the Bright Ideas podcast, my guest is Brad Weimert, founder of Easy Pay Direct, an online payment processing company focused on helping information marketers to keep their payments flowing.
When you listen to this interview, you are going to learn:
- some of the most common problems that information marketers face when it comes to receiving online payments, and how to prevent them
- what you can do to avoid having your merchant account shut down
- if your merchant provider puts a reserve on your funds, what steps you can take to get the money released as soon as possible
- why free trials for information products are becoming nearly impossible
- the difference between shopping cart software, a payment processor and a merchant account
..And so much more!
More About This Episode
The Bright Ideas podcast is the podcast for business owners and marketers who want to discover how to use online marketing and sales automation tactics to massively grow their business.
It’s designed to help marketing agencies and small business owners discover which online marketing strategies are working most effectively today – all from the mouths of expert entrepreneurs who are already making it big.
About Brad Weimert