Are you a solopreneur looking to grow your agency into a more sustainable business but aren’t sure of the best path to take?
Do you run a marketing agency that is billing primarily via the hourly model and would instead like to generate more retainer income?
Would you like to hear from an agency CEO that has built a 7 figure agency that generates 90% of its revenue from retainers?
In this episode of the Bright Ideas podcast, I’m joined by Paul Roetzer, founder of PR2020, Marketing Agency Insider and The Marketing Score and during Paul and I’s conversation, you are going to hear us talk about:
- his book, The Marketing Agency Blueprint
- the major shift that he sees taking place and how to position your firm to be ahead of the competition
- the activities you should be focused on that generate more leads (and how most people screw this up)
- how to generate more income from retainers
- the services pricing model that Paul is using very successfully to differentiate his firm
- how he’s recently closed a round of investment to fund expansion
- how to know which activities to focus on to improve your firm’s profitability
- retention programs and how to structure them
- the software tools he uses to run his business
- his new software app, The Marketing Score
- and so much more.
If you run an agency, this is an interview that you can’t afford to miss.
More About This Episode
The Bright Ideas podcast is the podcast for business owners and marketers who want to discover how to use online marketing and sales automation tactics to massively grow their business.
It’s designed to help marketing agencies and small business owners discover which online marketing strategies are working most effectively today – all from the mouths of expert entrepreneurs who are already making it big.
Download and Listen Later
About Paul Roetzer
Paul Roetzer is founder and CEO of PR 20/20. He started the agency in November 2005 after seven years at a traditional PR firm, with a vision to evolve the PR industry. He is the author of The Marketing Agency Blueprint, and is a graduate of Ohio University’s E.W. Scripps School of Journalism.
Paul also frequently speaks at local and national venues on the topics of inbound marketing, content marketing, public relations, social media and marketing agency management.