Do you own a company that is growing really fast?
Have you ever thought about bringing investors into your company?
Have you considered outsourcing your development to an overseas company?
In this episode of the Bright Ideas podcast, I’m joined by Jeremy Ostermiller, founder and CEO of Altitude Digital Partners; a company that just recently secured a $5M investment to accelerate its already very impressive level of growth.
During this interview, you are going to hear Jeremy and I talk about:
- how he got the idea for his firm
- the tactics he used to build out his publisher network
- how he found all the advertisers that would want to publish on his network
- the formula he uses for his sales forecasts (and what most people do wrong)
- how he recruits sales reps (and how much they can make)
- how he began his search for a company to invest in his
- the steps involved in the selection of his investor
- the benefits of having a professional investor in your company
- how they found credible firms to help develop their software
- how they structured a contract with those firms to minimize risk
- which third-party tools they are using for sales and operations
- and so much more
If you run a fast growing company, or you aspire to, you are going to absolutely love all the golden nuggets you will learn in this interview.
More About This Episode
The Bright Ideas podcast is the podcast for business owners and marketers who want to discover how to use online marketing and sales automation tactics to massively grow their business.
It’s designed to help marketing agencies and small business owners discover which online marketing strategies are working most effectively today – all from the mouths of expert entrepreneurs who are already making it big.
About Jeremy Ostermiller
A recognized digital advertising entrepreneur, founder and Chief Executive Officer of Altitude Digital, Jeremy Ostermiller oversees the company’s worldwide sales and operations departments. With just $500, in the midst of one of toughest economic periods since the great depression, Jeremy founded the online display and video advertising company. His background and expertise includes marketing, interactive advertising and promotions. Altitude Digital is now generating more than $11M in revenue, was named one of ColoradoBiz Top 250 Private Companies, and was recently recognized as No.54 on the Inc.500|5000 list of the fastest growing companies in the country. In Colorado, Altitude Digital received top ranks listing at No.1.