In 2013, Infusionsoft’s Ultimate Marketer contest had 3 finalists and Blue Chip Athletic was one of them. Since deploying Infusionsoft roughly two years ago, the company has seen revenue increase by 219% – after roughly 10 years of just 5 to 10% growth per year.
Suffice to say, Blue Chip is getting results that have been a real game changer for the company.
In this episode of the Bright Ideas podcast, my guest is Andy Michaels – the marketing automation expert behind Blue Chip Athletic.
When you listen to this interview, you are going to discover:
- The main features of Infusionsoft that led to the 219% increase in revenue
- How Blue Chip has dramatically improved their follow up with existing customers using Infusionsoft’s campaign builder
- How they have real time visibility into their sales and marketing funnels
- How they used Infusionsoft to create a structured selling system that even average sales reps can excel with
- How they create a WOW experience when their product is delivered and how that leads to more referrals
- The two primary techniques they are using for lead generation
- How they are using Fusedesk to turn customer support inquiries into additional sales
- How they are automating routine tasks with custom forms
And so much more!
If you are really serious about growing your business with marketing automation, this is not an interview to be missed!
More About This Episode
The Bright Ideas podcast is the podcast for business owners and marketers who want to discover how to use online marketing and sales automation tactics to massively grow their business.
It’s designed to help marketing agencies and small business owners discover which online marketing strategies are working most effectively today – all from the mouths of expert entrepreneurs who are already making it big.
About Andy Michaels
Andy worked for the global consulting firm Accenture for over eight years, traveling the country helping Fortune 500 companies achieve positive results through smart implementation of process and technology. After getting sidelined by Hodgkin’s Lymphoma for nearly two years, Andy went back to the drawing board to rethink his approach to life and his definition of success.
He now serves as the CIO for Blue Chip Athletic, where he introduced Infusionsoft to catapult their sales of retail and custom apparel. In two years he turned Blue Chip from a customer-ignoring wallflower into the belle of the athletic apparel ball, culminating in their nomination as an Infusionsoft Ultimate Marketer in 2013.