Have you ever taken a moment to think about what makes Apple, Amazon, DropBox, Zappos, and GoDaddy so successful?
Each of them is well known for one particular thing. Take DropBox, for example. Early on they realized that the only way to compete was to create a viral signup process.
Judging from the fact that everyone and their dog is now using DropBox, I’d say they got it right.
What do you think these other companies are so well known for?
In today’s episode of the Bright Ideas podcast, I’m joined by Chris Brisson, CEO of Call Loop – a fast growing software company that integrates services you already use to help grow your subscriber base automatically, while making it easy to send targeted voice and text messages. Call Loop was just awarded best in class for online sales by Infusionsoft for their 2013 Ultimate Marketer Awards, and I asked Chris to be on the show to share what he’s doing and why it’s working so well.
In Chris and I’s conversation, you are going to hear us talk about:
- his sales funnel and why his firm was selected as best in class for online sales
- why he chose each of these well know companies to model
- which part of each company he is modeling
- where he’s spending time to discover their strategies
- how he’s using their strategies in his own marketing automation
- how he is using webinars to generate sales
- which software tools he’s using to automate every step of the pre-webinar and post-webinar process
- why multi-channel marketing is so important
- how to get started with marketing automation and Infusionsoft
- and so much more…
If you want to hear from a guy who eats and sleeps marketing automation, then this interview is not to be missed.
More About This Episode
The Bright Ideas podcast is the podcast for business owners and marketers who want to discover how to use online marketing and sales automation tactics to massively grow their business.
It’s designed to help marketing agencies and small business owners discover which online marketing strategies are working most effectively today – all from the mouths of expert entrepreneurs who are already making it big.
About Chris Brisson
Cofounder of Call Loop, Chris Brisson started his first internet venture in 2002 at the age of 19 out of his college apartment in Tallahassee, FL and 3 years later he sold this company to a private investor. Chris is known for his cutting-edge marketing strategies and over the years has launched several brand new products for himself and clients which went on to become six figure and many cases seven figure businesses.