How would you like to triple your company’s revenue in just 18 months? Sound too good to be true?
It can be done. In this episode of the Bright Ideas podcast, I’m joined by Dustin Burleson, a practicing Orthodontist and an extremely talented marketer. By focusing on marketing excellence, Dr. Burleson has been able to build a practice that has 4 locations, 35 employees, 7,500 patients, and annual revenue of just over $4 million.
Best of all, Dr. Burleson has increased his vacation days from just 5 to over 40 per year!
In this exclusive interview Dr. Burleson will go into detail explaining how he:
- Increased revenue by over 600% since deciding to focus on improving his clinic’s marketing
- Attracts new patients
- Retains existing patients
- Reduced his patient acquisition cost by 56%
- Increased revenue from referrals from just 20% of total revenue to over 60%
- Managed to go from 50 new patients per month to over 170 without overwhelming his staff
- Makes use of high quality free information reports to capture the interest of prospective patients, and then, how he’s automated the entire follow up sequence that last for 11 months after the initial inquiry which has resulted in 30% more calls from these prospective patients
- Advertises in specific locations to drive more traffic to the portions of his website that offer these valuable free information reports
- Configured his systems to alert his staff to which patients and prospective patients require a personal touch, and when that touch is needed so that no one falls through the cracks
- Created an irresistable offer that gets bundle in with routine treatments so that he is able to protect his pricing
…And so much more!
More About This Episode
The Bright Ideas podcast is the podcast for business owners and marketers who want to discover how to use online marketing and sales automation tactics to massively grow their business.
It’s designed to help marketing agencies and small business owners discover which online marketing strategies are working most effectively today – all from the mouths of expert entrepreneurs who are already making it big.
About Dustin Burleson
Dr. Dustin Burleson is a speaker, teacher, author and orthodontic specialist. He is an Assistant Clinical Professor at the University of Missouri Kansas City School of Dentistry, the Attending Orthodontist at the Children’s Mercy Hospital and Director of the Leo H. Rheam Foundation for Cleft and Craniofacial Orthodontics.