In today’s episode, I interview Dan Meadors to discover how he’s built an $10M business on Amazon in just 4 years. If you have been thinking about selling on Amazon, and are looking for a concise set of instructions to get you started, you don’t want to miss this insightful interview!
About Dan Meadors
Dan Meadors and his business partner Eric Lambert started selling on Amazon in 2011 using a credit card with a $600 limit.
Since then they have utilized Retail Arbitrage, Online Arbitrage, Private Label & primarily Wholesale to generate over $10,000,000 in sales, with their business continuing to see exponential growth.
Dan and Eric also developed The Wholesale Formula, the premiere training program for selling products wholesale on Amazon.
Listen to the Audio
In This Episode, Dan and I Discuss:
- How he got started on Amazon using the Retail Arbitrage model
- Why he and his partner eventually switched to private label, and then to branded wholesale
- An overview of his business model
- A deep dive on his product selection criteria (killers info here!)
- How he finds suppliers
- How he convinces suppliers to sell to him, and why he prefers they intitally turn him down
- Misconceptions around the buy box
- What his lifestyle is like now vs when he was doing Retail Arbitrage
- His #1 focus for the year ahead
Links Mentioned in This Episode
- Junglescout (Dan’s favorite product research tool)
- FBA Wholesale Community (on Facebook)
- The Wholesale Formula
- The TWF Buy Box Scope (Dan’s free Chrome extension)
- Dan’s Success Story on Junglescout blog