BI 204: How I Generated 154 Product Reviews in 6 Weeks
If you are going to be successful selling physical products on Amazon, one of the primary keys to success will be your ability to quickly generate positive reviews for your products, and in today’s episode, I’m going to share with you exactly how I’ve been able to generate 154 reviews in just 6 weeks for my #1 product.
Listen to the Audio
In This Episode, I Share:
- My total revenue to date
- A major mistake that I made and how it negatively impacted my sales
- How I’m using Inventory Lab to track my financials
- How I’m using SalesBacker to help increase the number of reviews I get from buyers
- How to create a promotion in Seller Central
- How I’m using ReviewKick to use my promotions to quickly generate positive reviews
If you liked this episode, you might also enjoy:
BI 203: A Deep Dive Into the Numbers After Reaching $5K in Sales on Amazon
Have a Comment?
In an effort to make discussion more social, I’ve moved comments onto Facebook. If you have a comment or question, please click the button below to be taken directly to the Facebook post.