Asley Jacobs works for Wisebread.com, a very popular finance blog that covers frugal living, investing, retirement and insurance. For the last 3 yrs she has been in charge of the tweet chats.
Twitter is our #1 social network for promoting content and attracting new leads to our site. If you aren’t yet familiar with Twitter, it’s a platform you should really get proficient on.
Listen now and you’ll hear Ashley and I talk about:
- (03:00) Introduction
- (05:00) What is tweet chat?
- (07:30) Why should someone host a tweet chat?
- (09:20) How should you plan & coordinate your own chat?
- (13:50) What are the top 3 benefits of hosting a tweet chat?
- (16:30) How do you choose a hashtag for a tweet chat?
- (20:50) What are your best do’s and dont’s for hosting a chat?
More About This Episode
The Bright Ideas podcast is the podcast for business owners and marketers who want to discover how to use online marketing and sales automation tactics to massively grow their business.
It’s designed to help marketing agencies and small business owners discover which online marketing strategies are working most effectively today – all from the mouths of expert entrepreneurs who are already making it big.
About Ashley Jacobs
Ashley Jacobs is the Director of Marketing for Wise Bread. She runs Wise Bread’s weekly tweet chat that frequently trends on Twitter and tweets from the award-winning Twitter handle @wisebread.