Over a Million Dollars In Our First Year on Amazon
All thanks to our proven business systems
Watch the Video Below for a Product Tour
Click Each Icon Below to Learn More
What current users say about the product…
Frequently asked questions
How will my product be delivered and used?
All the WEBS content lives in a software application called Flowster. You will receive an email with instruction on how to sign up for your Flowster account.
You will require only one paid user account (they start at $15/mo) and then you can add as many free guest accounts as you require for your virtual assistants.
The difference between a Flowster paid user account and a free guest account is that the paid account allows the user to edit Templates and assigned Workflows to other members of your team. Each of these members then only requires a free account in order for them to view and follow the instructions in the Workflow.
Each Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) that is a part of WEBS is called a Template in Flowster. When you need to use a Template, you will then run it as a Workflow that you will assign to either yourself or another person on your team.
On a Workflow you can assigned members, due dates, @mention other people, etc…
If this sounds confusing, don’t worry, we’ll cover it again in future training videos.
Just How "Turn Key" is WEBS?
In the video above, Trent talks about WEBS being turn key, and what he means by that is this: IF you choose to use all the same software applications as Trent (and you don’t have to do this), then you would not have to edit any of the SOP templates.
However, if, for example, you prefer to use a different CRM than Hubspot, you would then have to edit any SOP templates that refer to Hubspot, and instead, customize them to work with whatever CRM you are using.
How do I implement WEBS?
WEBS was designed to be used as like a menu in a restaurant. If you are there for dinner, you wouldn’t spend all your time reading the breakfast portion of the menu because that would be a complete waste of time, right?
Instead, when it is dinner time, you focus your attention on the dinner section and then select the meal you desire.
WEBS functions the same way. It is not meant to be read from end to end.
If you attempt do read all of WEBS from start to finish, not only will you have wasted a ton of time, but you will very likely feel overwhelmed as a result because WEBS contains a large number of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
The magic of WEBS is that it provides you with an SOP for virtually every aspect of your business.
If you are focused on sourcing new products, the only section you need to use is the product sourcing section – and even then, you don’t need to read it from start to finish.
Remember, WEBS is not a training course.
Instead, WEBS is a collection of SOPs that have been designed to be used as you need each one. When you use one, you simply assign it to a member of your team. Once they receive the notification that you have assigned the SOP (we call it a workflow) to them, they will read the instructions and perform the task to completion.
It is that simple!
Will there be product updates?
Yes, as we improve our SOPs, we will share the updated versions with customers.
What software applications will I need to fully leverage these business processes?
Our business processes live in a web application called Flowster and you will need the paid version of this app. The version that is $15/mo is all you will need. When you sign up, you will receive a special sign up link for Flowster.
Here are the applications we use. Note that many of the are optional and you can succeed without them.
Apps for Product Sourcing
- HubSpot CRM (this is critical and the free version will do)
- JungleScout Chrome Extension (this is critical and the Lite version will do) – $97 one-time fee
- Viral Launch (this is optional as it does much the same as Junglescout)
- Price Checker 2 (this is critical and you will need the Unlimited version) – $69/mo
- Gmass Chrome Extension (this is optional and you’ll need the Premium version) – $19.95/mo
- RevSeller Chrome Extension (this isn’t critical, but will save you more than enough time to justify the $99/year fee)
- LinkedIn (this isn’t absolutely critical because when reaching out to the company, you can simply use their firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com address)
- Snovio Chrome Extension (this isn’t absolutely critical because when reaching out to the company, you can simply use their firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com address) – $19/mo
Apps for Managing PPC Campaigns
In the beginning, it is not critical that you run PPC campaigns so the software below is completely optional
- Teikametrics (only necessary if you are going to be managing a lot of Amazon Sponsored Product campaigns).
Apps for Managing Inventory, Re-Orders, and tracking sales
- Seller Legend (this is a critical part of our daily workflow for all existing products, inventory management, tracking sales & profitability, etc…You can get buy with the Starter version) – $49.99/mo
- HowMany? (this app is optional and it makes it super easy to determine how much inventory competitive sellers have for a given product. HUGE time saver)
- Informed.co (this app is optional and only required when you have too many products to manage the prices manually)
- Zonmaster (this is the application that we use to email our buyers to ask them to leave product reviews. You can use most any review app you prefer)
- Xero (this is our accounting application and it is what we use to create purchase orders)
How can I get support?
There will be two ways to get support; from Flowster’s support team and from our support team. Who you should contact will depend on the type of issue you are having.
If you are having a technical issue with the Flowster platform, you should contact their support desk.
If you have a question about a given checklist (you’re not sure how to use it, etc…), then you should contact our support desk. For a faster response, we’d also suggest you post your question to the discussion forum as you’re likely to get help from other users in short period of time.
All customers receive free email support with a guaranteed response time of one business day.
If I buy the less expensive option today, can I upgrade later?
Yes, you can upgrade later and the cost to do so will be $899.
Is there a money back guarantee?
The WEBS product comes with a 30-day warranty. If you are not happy with WEBS, simply request a refund.