Julian Stubbs is a brand strategist, writer, and presenter who has developed brand strategies and identities for a wide range of organisations and places – from Hollywood movie company Technicolor, to the Nobel Peace Prize Concert, to the Swedish city of Stockholm.
Julian was formerly owner and CEO of Dowell//Stubbs Brand Communications, but sold the company to GyroHSR Group in June 2007, where he took on the role of Global Head of Branding. He resigned from GyroHSR in June 2010 to found UP THERE, EVERYWHERE with his long time business partner, American Eric Dowell. As Julian’s wife is also American, he thinks God, if he is UP there somewhere, is possibly trying to tell him something, and one day he will possibly have to move stateside to live and see what all the fuss is about.
Listen to the Audio
Our Chat Today
- How did you come up with the name?
- How much revenue are you doing?
- How did you start your company?
- How did you get your first few clients?
- What types of leads are you getting?
- What types of lead magnets are you using?
- What types of customers do you work with?
- Do your referrals play a role?
- What do you mean by “you don’t pitch”?
- How are you attracting your team members?
- Why do your clients care about your global model?
- Do you use offers of any kind?
- What types of tools are you using for communication?
- How do you manage finance and admin?