Daniel Rodriguez is the V.P. of Marketing at a venture backed software company called Seismic Software. His primary responsibility is generating leads for the sales team.
In this interview, Daniel is going to share the details of how his team has achieved significant success in attracting enterprise level clients (worth about $100K/year) using a combination of both inbound and outbound marketing. We dive into Seismic’s:
- Inbound marketing strategy
- How they define their buyer personas
- How they use LinkedIn to develop their buyer personas
- Some of the big challenges they encountered early on
- How much they spend each year on inbound marketing
- How they create and promote their content
- How they use LinkedIn groups
- Some of the assets in the top and middle of their funnel
- Inbound marketing timeframes – what is a realistic expectation for how long it will take to achieve meaningful results?
- The outbound marketing process run by their BDR’s
- How they find email addresses and what they say in the emails they send
This interview is full of demand generation content you are going to love!