How much do you think you could learn about email marketing from someone who’s known as The Newsletter Guru and has a list of 17,000? Probably quite a bit!
How much do you think you could learn about client retention from someone whose six month retention program doubles his retention rate? A lot!
I learned a ton during my conversation with marketing and business building expert Jim Palmer – including that he was the one to brand himself as The Newsletter Guru, and he suggests you should give yourself a tagline too.
Listen now and here’s what else you’ll learn:
- (02:40) Introduction
- (05:15) Jim’s two best ideas for customer attraction
- (09:25) Overview of how he’s using social media
- (14:20) Biggest customer retention mistakes
- (16:30) Overview of how to over-deliver on value
- (18:50) Overview of his retention strategy
- (24:45) Overview of profit accelerator#1: Charge higher prices
- (31:40) Overview of his advice for how to become a person of influence
- (35:40) Jim’s tip on how to position yourself
- (37:40) Overview of how to achieve higher profits by eliminating your sales prevention department
More About This Episode
The Bright Ideas podcast is the podcast for business owners and marketers who want to discover how to use online marketing and sales automation tactics to massively grow their business.
It’s designed to help marketing agencies and small business owners discover which online marketing strategies are working most effectively today – all from the mouths of expert entrepreneurs who are already making it big.
About Jim Palmer
Jim Palmer is a marketing and business building expert and host of Newsletter Guru TV, the hit weekly Web TV show watched by thousands of entrepreneurs and small business owners. Jim is also the host Stick Like Glue Radio, a weekly podcast based on Jim’s unique smart marketing and business building strategies. Jim is best known internationally as ‘The Newsletter Guru’- the go-to resource for maximizing the profitability of customer relationships.
Jim is the founder of Custom Newsletters, Incorporated, which is parent company of:
- No Hassle Newsletters
- No Hassle Social Media
- Success Advantage Publishing
- Concierge Print and Mail on Demand
- Custom Article Generator
- Double My Retention, and
Jim is also the acclaimed author of five books:
- The Magic of Newsletter Marketing – The Secret to More Profits and Customers for Life
- Stick Like Glue – How to Create an Everlasting Bond With Your Customers So They Spend More, Stay Longer, and Refer More
- The Fastest Way to Higher Profits – 19 Immediate Profit-Enhancing Strategies You Can Use Today
- It’s Okay To Be Scared – But Never Give Up
- Stop Waiting for it to Get Easier – Create Your Dream Business Today