Are you top of mind with your customers and prospects? Are you regularly sending them educational content to ensure that you are?
In an era where our prospects and customers are continually bombarded with marketing ‘noise’, staying top of mind can be a challenge. As a result, it is absolutely critical that you are regularly sending your prospects and customers high quality, educational information to keep them engaged – as well as to position your firm as an authority.
One of the very best ways to do this is with a high quality newsletter delivered via email. When done correctly, your list will remain engaged and will share your message, and you will remain top of mind for the products and services that you provide.
Using Infusionsoft to Automate Newsletter Delivery
Thanks to Infusionsoft, delivering a high quality newsletter need not be as manual or inconsistent a process as you might think.
In fact, by using the campaign that I show in the video below, your newsletter will never skip a beat!
Automate Newsletter Delivery
In the video below, I’m going to show how exactly how this can be done using Infusionsoft.
When it comes to creating an eNewsletter, there are a few critical success factors that you must get right. They include:
- Just start…and then improve as you go
- Split test your subject lines to maximize your open rate
- Deliver only high quality educational information
- Keep sales messages to less than 15% of the content
- Create an editorial calendar to plan your content in advance
- Stick to a consistent schedule so you can ‘train’ your list to expect your content
- Feature other experts in your content so they will also share it with their tribe
- Segment your list to increase engagement
- Use trackable links