BI 215: How Dan Meadors and Eric Lambert Built a 7 Figure Business Selling Brand Name Products on Amazon
Last year I interviewed an entrepreneur named Dan Meadors in episode #206 of my show while I was just getting my Amazon business off the ground. At the time, we were doing private label, and, we weren’t exactly killing it.
As a result of what I learned from Dan, we immediately decided to pivot from private label to wholesale and within just 5 months, our business was doing over $100,000 per month.
Fast forward to today and we now have 10 employees, a warehouse/office, and my wife and I enjoy the best lifestyle we’ve ever had – all thanks to what we learned from Dan, combined with a lot of hard work.
In today’s interview, Dan, his business partner Eric, and I catch up and compare notes on what has changed in the last year. In this interview, I asked Dan & Eric the following:
- How has product sourcing changed since you started?
- What is the #1 reason brands turn you down?
- How do you overcome their objections?
- How have exclusive agreements played a role?
- How do systems play a role?
- What are some of the things you are testing now that weren’t a part of the business last year?
Listen to the Audio
- Episode #206: Dan Meadors Interview Part 1
- Episode #213: How I Sourced 20 Products in 30 Days
- Process.st (our preferred tool for creating checklists)
- Zapier (our preferred app for connecting multiple web apps without writing code)
- Futrli (our preferred cash flow forecasting app)
- Register for Dan & Eric’s Free 5 Day Wholesale Workshop
Have a Comment?
In an effort to make discussion more social, I’ve moved comments onto Facebook. If you have a comment or question, please click the button below to be taken directly to the Facebook post.