My guest in today’s episode is an entrepreneur by the name of Rachel Greer. Rachel worked for Amazon for 7 years and is now the Founder of Think Cascadia; a consulting firm that supports brands and Amazon sellers.
Listen to the Audio
In This Episode, Rachel and I Discuss:
- The future of Retail Arbitrage (RA)
- The difference be RA, China Arbitrage (private label), wholesale, and building your own brand
- How some recent and upcoming trends are going to impact Amazon sellers
- The advantages of Amazon’s Vendor Central program
- The types of companies to target to build a wholesale business
- How using the “direct import” model can help you to land exclusive wholesale deals
- And so much more…
If you liked this episode, you might also enjoy:
Have a Comment?
In an effort to make discussion more social, I’ve moved comments onto Facebook. If you have a comment or question, please click the button below to be taken directly to the Facebook post.