Paul Ten Haken is the CEO of Click Rain, a $3 million business located in South Dakota. Click Rain is a 25-person marketing agency that has been recognized for extraordinary levels of growth.
Learn how Click Rain attracted their very early customers and what has become the number one source of new business for them now. Paul reveals some potential snags around partnerships and how to avoid them. Finally he explains the deliberate actions to take to build a positive company culture so you have less turnover, happier employees, happier clients, and more referrals.
Listen now and you’ll hear Paul and I talk about:
- (03:45) Introduction
- (05:15) Why did you start your company?
- (06:45) How did you get started?
- (09:30) What advice would you give to others considering partnerships?
- (14:45) How did you attract your first 10 customers?
- (16:45) How do you attract clients now?
- (21:15) How do you attract and retain talent?
- (23:45) How are you shaping your culture?
- (26:45) When did you begin to consciously invest in your company culture?
- (30:15) Tell us about your content marketing strategy
- (35:15) Why did you bring on two more partners?
- Discover the tools we use to run our business and recommendations at GrabTrentsBonus.com
More About This Episode
The Bright Ideas podcast is the podcast for business owners and marketers who want to discover how to use online marketing and sales automation tactics to massively grow their business.
It’s designed to help marketing agencies and small business owners discover which online marketing strategies are working most effectively today – all from the mouths of expert entrepreneurs who are already making it big.
Enjoyed this Interview? Here’s How To Leave us a Positive Review on iTunes!If you enjoyed this episode, click here for more information on How to Leave Us a Positive Review on iTunes! Your review will help to spread the word and get more entrepreneurs like you interested in our podcast. Thanks in advance - we appreciate you!
About Paul Ten Haken
Paul Ten Haken represents the personification of web and digital technology and its limitless potential. Since launching his digital marketing firm, Click Rain, in 2008, the company has made its way on to the Inc. 5000 list as one of America’s fastest growing companies. Paul was named as one of Entrepreneur Magazine’s Top Ten Emerging Entrepreneurs of 2011. He sits on numerous boards and committees and is a respected author, businessman, and member of the community. He credits his spirituality for much of what he defines as success. He and his wife Jill have three outstanding kids and reside in Sioux Falls, SD.
Want to Help Out The Show?
If you enjoyed this episode and think that others would also benefit from hearing it, I would be extremely grateful if you would take a moment to leave a review for the podcast.